Last updated September 5, 2021
In terms of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules 2011, any grievance or complaint may be intimated to Mr. Adarsh Ramakrishna, Grievance Officer, who may be reached at Corporate Office, No #32,1st floor, Gaurav nagar Bangalore – 560078, India. The complaint shall be readdressed within a period of 1 (one) month. When you visit our mobile application, and use our services, you trust us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Apps and our services. This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our mobile application, Website, (“Apps”), and/or any related services, sales, marketing or events (we refer to them collectively in this privacy notice as the “Services”). Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you make informed decisions about sharing your personal information with us.
Types of Personal Information collected by Grabacon
We collect personal information from Service Professionals and people offering their products and services. This information is partially or completely accessible to all visitors using Grabacon mobile application or Grabacon website, either directly or by submitting a request for a service. Service professionals and customers are required to create an account to be able to access certain portions of our application, such as to submit questions, participate in polls or surveys, to request a quote, and request information. All users, if and when they create and use an account with us, will be required to disclose and provide to Grabacon information including personal contact details, bank details, personal identification details (such as PAN card, Aadhar card, phonebook, call logs etc.) and participate in polls or surveys or feedbacks etc. Such information gathered shall be utilized to ensure greater customer satisfaction and help a customer satiate their needs. The type of personal information that we collect from you varies based on your particular interaction with our mobile application. “Personal information” (PI) – means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person and Organization he belongs to including common identifiers such as a name, an identification number, location data, Company Identity an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person and any other information that is so categorized by applicable laws. We collect information about you and/or your usage to provide better services and offerings. The Personal Information that we collect, and how we collect it, depends upon how you interact with us. We collect the following categories of Personal Information in the following ways:
- Name, email address, password, country, city, contact number, skill sets and company/organization that you are associated with, when you sign up for alerts on the Platform.
- Information that one would usually include in a resume, including name, contact details including email address and mobile and telephone number, postal code, work experience, educational qualifications etc. when you register on the Platform.
- Information about the services that you use and how you use them, including log information and location information, when you are a user of the services through the Platform.
- We may collect your Personal Information such as name, age, contact details, preferences, etc. through surveys and forms, when you choose to participate in these surveys etc.
- when you communicate with Grabacon or use the Platform to communicate with other Users (such as partners), we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
- When you use a device to access the Platform, we may collect technical or other related information from the device as well as the device location.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may record and monitor your communications with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and our internal policies. This may include the recording of telephone conversations.
- You also may provide us with your, mailing address, and demographic information (e.g., gender, age, political preference, education, race or ethnic origin, and other information relevant to user surveys and/or offers). We may also collect personal information that you post in your Offer, Profile, Wants, or Feedback, and any comments or discussions you post in any blog, chat room, or other correspondence site on the Website or mobile application, or any comments you provide during dispute resolution with other users of the Website or mobile application.
- Grabacon collects Bank account number and IFSC code for paying regular wallet withdrawal request amount to consumer. Grabacon may save these details in database service provided by third party and use it later for paying. Grabacon uses publicly available bank account or UPI transfer means to transfer the wallet withdrawal amount to receipient. Grabacon does not share Bank account details with anyone outside GRABACON for any purpose.
- Grabacon App collects Cellinfo, Device Info & sim info, Network provider. This information is used to get user location using Google Geolocation API. We use that information to provide location based service recommendation to users, and provide better experience. We also store lacation information collected using geolocation API and GPS of device in our storage( Third party service, Google Firebase). This is also used to provide location based recommendation.
- Our app referral scheme also uses user location information to filter paid referrals and seperate unpaid referrals based on Location.
- We record and store all video and voice calls made during the service,During whole process starting from Booking to service completion and review calls. We use the data to provide improve quality and training purposes.
- The Service Professional does not and will not have any objection to Grabacon sharing the Service Professional’s personal information and documents, including but not limited to name, gender, date of birth, addresses, mobile number, email, education record, employment record, Aadhaar number, other government issued IDs such as Voter ID, PAN card, driving license etc. (collectively “Proprietary Information”) with the Verifier for the purpose of background checks and verification.
- The Service Professional authorizes the Verifier to securely store the Service Professional’s Proprietary Information on their platform and understands that the Verifier shall endeavor to ensure confidentiality of the same.
- The Service Professional acknowledges that if the Service Professional is desirous of editing and/or deleting its digital record from the Verifier’s platform, it shall be entitled to do so by sending an email to such email address of the Verifier which shall be immediately provided by the Company to the Service Professional, and in such a manner as the Verifier requires the same.
- Grabacon reserves its right to take appropriate actions (in its sole discretion) pursuant to the outcome of the background check and verification.
If you are a Service Professional and would like to post any information about yourself, we will require you to register for an Account. During the Account registration process, we will collect your business name, telephone number, address, zip code, travel preferences, a description of your services, a headline for your profile, first and last name, and email address. Other information may also be required to be provided to Grabacon whilst you avail and use Grabacon’s website or application. In addition, you may, but are not required to, provide other content or information about your business, including photographs and videos. We also may collect payment information, such as credit card information, from you.
Background Verification: The Service Professional acknowledges that as part of the on-boarding process, the Company or an entity /agency appointed or nominated by the Company (“Verifier”), may undertake background verification checks of the Service Professional in order to authenticate inter alia the genuineness and competency of the Service Professional. In light of the above, the Service Professional expressly consents to and acknowledges the following:
The Service Professional acknowledges that the digital record of the Proprietary Information on the Verifier’s platform shall be accessible to Grabacon and their authorized users/partners/affiliates/contractors shall be entitled to access and update such digital record on the Verifier’s platform, including data, documents, certificates, verification reports, references, testimonials, etc. and shall be entitled to use the related services provided via the Verifier’s platform.
Grabacon reserves the right to record the conversations between service professionals and consumers facilitated by Grabacon through the messaging/chat mechanism on the platform or the calls made through the virtual numbers provided to safeguard the privacy of consumers and service professionals. All the chat/messaging logs or call recordings can be used to but not limited to monitor and prohibit abuse, safeguard the rights of consumers and service professionals, resolve disputes.
If we deem it necessary, in our sole and absolute discretion, we may also ask for and collect supplemental information from third parties, such as information about your credit from a credit bureau (to the extent permitted by law), or information to verify any identification details you provide during registration.
THIRD PARTY DATA POLICY
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- Google Play Services
- Google Analytics for Firebase
- Firebase Crashlytics
- Google geolocation api
Device Permission Grabacon Partners Uses
Open-source Dependencies Grabacon Partners Uses
- Glide – An image loading and caching library for Android
- denzcoskun:ImageSlideshow – image Slider
- razorpay – For integrating payment
- Facebook.shimmer – Skeleton Loading
How Grabacon Partners may use your Personal Information
We will only use your personal data in a fair and reasonable manner, and where we have a lawful reason to do so.
Our use of your personal data depends on the purpose for which you interact with us. We may process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Providing our services and products to you including to send you job alerts, calendar alerts, relevant search results, recommended jobs and/or candidates (as the case maybe), and other social media communication facilities.
- Protecting our Users and providing you with customer support.
- Improving the Platform and its content to provide better features and services.
- Conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services.
- Sending you information about our products and services for marketing purposes and promotions.
- o the extent required for identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks.
- Establishing, exercising or defending legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seeking professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings.
- To process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with Grabacon’s products and Services.
- Grabacon user can choose Third party service like whatsapp for getting order updates, offers and promotions updates. Consent for same is collected at the time of Booking. Grabacon User can use whatsapp for communicating in case of queries from Help section, Choosing that option is a auto consent given to Grabacon for communicating with user over whatsapp for all further communications.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
You may log into our Website through your Facebook or Gmail account, a.k.a, your social networking sites. If you do so, you must enter the email address and password that you use for your account social networking sites. We will ask that you grant us permission to access and collect your social networking account basic information (this includes your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user IDs, list of friends, date of birth, email address, and any other information you have set to the public on your social networking account). If you allow us to have access to this information, then we will have access to this information even if you have chosen not to make that information public.
We store the information that we receive from Facebook or Gmail account, with other information that we collect from you or receive about you.
Electronic Newsletters, Invitations, Polls and Surveys
At our sole discretion, We may offer any of the following free services on the Application/Website, which you may select to use or receive at your option. Certain of the following services may require you to provide additional personal information as detailed below:
- ELECTRONIC NEWSLETTERS
- We may offer a free electronic newsletter to users. We will gather the email addresses of users who sign up for Grabacon Partners for the newsletter mailing list. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by opting out of receiving newsletters during the registration process, by following the link provided in each newsletter that points users to a subscription management page where the user can unsubscribe from receiving newsletters or by changing their preferences in their Profile Settings page.
- “SEND TO A FRIEND”
- Our Website users can voluntarily choose to electronically forward a link, page, or document to someone else by clicking “send to a friend.” To do so, the user must provide his or her email address, as well as the email address of the recipient. The user’s email address is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
- We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues, Services, and/or the Website. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. We may use a system to “tag” users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
- We may conduct user surveys from time to time to better target our content to our users. We will not share individual responses from these surveys with any third party. We will share aggregate data with third party service providers, partners, and other third parties. We also will post aggregate data containing survey responses on our Website; that data may be viewed and downloaded by other users of our Website.
- We employ procedural and technological security measures, which are reasonably designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. We may use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. No security measures, however, are 100% complete. Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected and used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. Grabacon Partners is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
We may share the information that we collect about you, including your personal information, as follows:
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO PROTECT US AND OTHERS
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
- We may contract with various third parties for the provision and maintenance of the Website, Services and our business operations, and Grabacon may need to share your personal information and data generated by cookies and aggregate information (collectively, “information”) with these vendors and service agencies. For example, we may provide your information to a credit card processing company to process your payment. The vendors and service agencies will not receive any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to perform its obligations to provide the Services to you. If you complete a survey, we also may share your information with the survey provider; if we offer a survey in conjunction with another entity, we also will disclose the results to that entity.
- DISCLOSURE TO NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES IN FURTHERANCE OF YOUR REQUEST
- Your request for services may be shared with third party websites with whom we have a contractual relationship in order to provide your request with maximum exposure. The post on the third party website will include the details of your request, including your location, and other contact details. Interested bidders, however, will be able to click on your request on such a third party site, and will be directed to our Website where they will have access to your contact details (Partial or complete), as would any other service provider on our Website interested in bidding on your request.
- DISCLOSURE TO OTHER USERS OF OUR WEBSITE
- If you are a Service Professional, the information that you post (other than your payment information) is available to other users of our Website and our Services. Comments that users post to our Website or Android APP also will be available to other visitors to our Website (see our discussion of User Generated Content below). In addition, we will post the results (in aggregate form) of surveys to our Website. If you are a consumer, name, and location, as well as the details of your request, are available to all visitors to our Website. Bidding professionals also will be permitted to see the consumer’s full name, telephone number, email address and the -location
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
- We will disclose your information, including, without limitation, your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user ID history, quoting and listing history, and fraud complaints, to law enforcement or other government officials if we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or otherwise in cooperation with an investigation of a governmental authority.
- IN THE EVENT OF A CHANGE OF CONTROL OR BANKRUPTCY
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED AT YOUR REQUEST
- We may share your personal information with other Registered Users to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information or if you explicitly consent to such disclosure upon receipt of a specific Service. For instance, when you contract for a specific Service with another Registered User, Grabacon will send that Registered User a notice that includes the personal information that you have chosen to allow Grabacon to reveal to users with whom you contract.
In the event that Grabacon undergoes a change in control, including, without limitation, a merger or sale of all or substantially all of Grabacon’s assets to which this Website relates or other corporate reorganization in which Grabacon participates, and is thus merged with or acquired by a third party entity (a “Successor”), Grabacon hereby reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to such Successor.
In addition, in the event of Grabacon’s bankruptcy, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application or laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, Grabacon may not be able to control how your information is transferred, used, or treated and reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to non-affiliated third parties in such event.
Links to External Websites
Updating, Deleting and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Your Full Name and Use of Grabacon Information
- YOUR FULL NAME
- As a Registered User of the Website you will select a Full Name during the registration process. All of your activities on the Website will be traceable to your Full Name. Certain other people, including other Registered Users with whom you have transacted business via the Website, can see a large part of your activity on the Website. If you book a service with a Registered User, cancel a scheduled service with a Registered User, receive an offer on your posted service from a Registered User, or have posted a service, Grabacon may send a notice to you or the appropriate Registered User that includes your Full Name. Thus, if you associate your real name with your Full Name, the people to whom you have revealed your name may be able to personally identify your Website activities.
- USING INFORMATION FROM GRABACON
- The Website facilitates your sharing of personal information with others in order to negotiate, provide, and use the Services. If you agree to contract for a service with another Registered User, you may need to reveal your name, email, phone number, or personal address to that individual so that the service may be performed. Please respect the privacy of others. You agree to use the information of other users solely for the following purposes: (a) Grabacon -transaction-related purposes; and (b) using Services offered through the Website/APP.
- ACCOUNT PROTECTION
- Your password is the key to your Account. When creating your password you should use unique numbers, letters, special characters, and combinations thereof. In addition, DO NOT disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, you are solely responsible for all actions taken via your Account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Thus, IF YOUR PASSWORD HAS BEEN COMPROMISED FOR ANY REASON, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY GRABACON TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.
User Generated Content
We invite you to post content on our Website, including your comments, feedback, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Website. If you post content to our Website, all of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Website. If you post your own content on our Website or Services, your posting may become public and Grabacon cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short:Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:Justforlocks Pvt Ltd
No 32,1st floor, 2nd cross 3rd main, Gaurav Nagar
BENGALURU, KARNATAKA 560078
India Terms & Conditions